- FDA - Food and Drug Administration
- NLRB- National Labor Relations Board
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
- FDIC -Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
1. If you open a savings account in a bank that indicates deposits are FDIC insured, what protection does that give you?
2. If you purchase uncooked meat at the grocery store what government agency will oversee monitor the quality and safe handling of the product?
3. Which Agency oversees the safety and procedures of the airline industry?
4. Select a Federal Agency that interests you. Tell us about the agency include the name, the purpose, and how the agency benefits American society.